We require that you..
- Wear a face covering on leaving and entering the club and at any time you are not within 2 meters of your allocated table, such as visiting the toilets.
- Use our hand sanitiser and/or handwashing facilities when inside on entering and leaving and when needed.
- Allow us to take your temperature at check-in using a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- Stay 2 metres apart from other customers and staff. At times where you cannot maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters wear a face covering.
- Supervise any children that you are responsible for at all times.
- For bookings arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your table time so we have time to check you in safely.
- Follow signs and guidance from our staff on safety while inside the club.
If you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or loss of smell or taste you should cancel your visit to us and follow government guidelines