Updated on 10th June 2021.
How to Book Tables in Advance
- Advance booking is strictly limited to 6 people or fewer.
- You may book to start play between 10am and 8pm. Tables close at 12.45am (latest finish time).
- From June 2021 booth table seating is available to book to watch sports matches on our big-screen TVs.
- Please arrive and check-in at the bar at least 10 minutes before your booking start time.
- Membership is required by at least one player. The remaining players may be guests. (See guest requirements below)
- Use the booking form on this page to make a booking request.
- Please wait for an email or phone call to confirm your booking.
- For same-day bookings please also call us on 020 7278 7079.
- Please read our new requirements for your safety during Coronavirus in advance of your visit.
Party Packages are available for groups of 8 people or more. Due to current Covid-19 restrictions we cannot confirm party package bookings. You can find out more on at Party Packages
- Guests each pay an admission fee.
- Guests may be asked to show ID.
- If guests require a separate table to a member, that table will be charged at the guest table rate with a deposit paid in advance of play.
- We require each guest to register on entry as part of the government Test and Trace requirements. Guests may do this using their smartphone.